In case you were wondering if it’s safe to come in to Perfections Wellness Spa during these uncertain times, I wanted to reassure you of the usual and extra measures we are taking right now. As I have personally had breast cancer three years ago and I can assure you that our Salon is following the Government guidelines for our industry and have a robust process in place to ensure your visit to Perfections will be clean, safe but also still relaxing.
We are monitoring the situation closely day by day. At the moment, we’re operating business as usual and look forward to seeing you for your next appointment.
When you’re here, you should know that:
1. We are operating on a strict appointment only and our door is locked throughout the day, one of the team will greet you at the door when you arrive.
2. All staff will be wearing the PPE as per the Government guidelines.
3. We sterilise our nail equipment after every treatment.
4. We disinfect all stations / couches after every treatment using an antibacterial solution.
5. We store our implements in Barbicide.
6. Our staff are washing their hands and sanitise after every single client, using hand-washing technique as set out by the WHO.
7.We now disinfect our reception desk and all door handles at regular intervals throughout the day.
8.We are checking in with staff daily to ensure they are healthy and well and have not been in contact with anyone who has Coronavirus and record their temperature every day they come to work.
9. Please don’t be offended, but we will be asking anyone coming to the salon for their appointment to also sanitise their hands on arrival.
10. We do require all clients to wear a face mask in the salon, depending on the treatment the therapist will guide you what to do.
11.Within 24hrs of your appointment we will send you a COVID-19 health questionnaire by email or text, so it is important that you provide us with up to date information and complete the form in full.
If you have a cold, a sniffle, a cough, fever or are feeling unwell, firstly, we are sorry to hear it. Secondly, we would ask that you kindly reschedule your appointment at the earliest possible time so that we can see you when you’re back feeling fighting fit.
If and when the time comes that we need to take extra measures, we will do so in the most responsible way as advised by the authorities.
In the meantime, we’re here for you and your beauty needs.
Joanne Reid Proprietor
Perfections Wellness Spa